STUDIO X LLC: GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
(c) We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
(c) You agree not to use the Website:
1. In any way that violates Applicable Law, including, without limitation, any laws regarding encryption or the export of data or software to and from the U.S. or other countries.
2. To attempt to or to actually exploit or harm any minor in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
4. To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any similar solicitation.
5. To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Studio X LLC, a Studio X LLC employee, another user, or any other person or entity, including, without limitation, by using any associated email addresses or screen names.
6. To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm Studio X LLC or users of the Website, or expose them to liability.
(d) In using the Website, you also agree not to:
1. Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
2. Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
4. Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
5. Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
6. Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is hosted, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
7. Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
8. Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
(b) If you choose, or are provided with, a username, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you will be responsible for treating that information as confidential and not disclosing it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using your username, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your username or password or any other breach of security.
(c) For security, you should ensure you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should also use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer to ensure others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
You may receive information relating to us or our Affiliates or to the Service that is not known to the general public (“Confidential Information”). You agree that: (a) all Confidential Information will remain our exclusive property; (b) you will use Confidential Information only as is reasonably necessary for your use of or participation in XSTARTER, XCOVER, or XEEK; and (c) you will not otherwise disclose Confidential Information to any other person or entity. You also agree that upon written request by us, you will promptly return or destroy any Confidential Information. Further, you agree to comply with the terms relating to Confidential Information which may be specific to XSTARTER, XCOVER, or XEEK.
(a) The Website may contain personal profiles, discussion forums, file upload forms, interactive leaderboards, submit an idea form, express interest form and other interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services”) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display, or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, “post”) content or materials (collectively, “User Content”) on or through the Website.
(c) Any User Content you post to the Website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Content on the Website, you grant us and our affiliates and each of their and our licensees, successors, and assigns the perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. You hereby waive any and all moral rights you have in any User Content you provide on the Website.
(d) You represent and warrant that:
1. You own or control all rights in and to the User Content and have the right to grant the license granted above.
3. You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Content you submit or contribute, and you, not Studio X LLC, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
(e) We reserve the right, at any time, to:
1. Remove or refuse to post any User Content for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
(f) We are not responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any User Content posted by you or any other user of the Website.
(b) The Studio X LLC name, the Shell name, the terms Xeek, XCover, XStarter, logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks or service marks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
1. You may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to accessing and viewing those materials.
2. You may store files that are automatically cached by your web browser for display enhancement purposes.
3. You may download, store, or print copies of material on the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution, except for any material in connection with your use of or participation in XSTARTER, XCOVER, or XEEK, which will be subject to the terms and conditions for each of those platforms.
(a) If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
(d) In using the Website, you agree not to:
1. modify copies of any materials from the Website;
2. use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text;
3. delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site;
(e) If you wish to make any use of material on the Website other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(h) If you believe that any User Content or other material on the Website violates your copyright, please send an email to email@example.com notifying us of the copyright infringement. It is the policy of Studio X LLC to terminate the user accounts of repeat infringers.
(a) You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
(b) You agree to only use social media features on the Website as they are provided by us, and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with, and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features.
(c) The Website may contain links or produce search results that reference links to third-party websites (collectively "Linked Sites"). Studio X LLC has no control over these Linked Sites or their content and does not assume responsibility or liability for any content, opinions, or materials available on Linked Sites. Studio X LLC does not endorse the content of any Linked Site, nor does Studio X LLC warrant that a Linked Site will be free of computer viruses or other harmful or malicious code that could impact your computer or other web-access device. By using the Website to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that use of any Linked Sites is at your own risk.
THE WEBSITE, ANY MATERIALS, THE PAYMENT PROCESSING SERVICE, AND THEIR PERFORMANCE, AVAILABILITY, AND RESULTS ARE PROVIDED AS IS, AS AVAILABLE, AND WITH ALL FAULTS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE, ANY MATERIALS, OR THE PAYMENT PROCESSING SERVICE THEIR PERFORMANCE, AVAILABILITY, OR RESULTS. AND DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION: (A) ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT; (B) ANY WARRANTY THAT THE WEBSITE, THE MATERIALS, OR THE PAYMENT PROCESSING SERVICE OR THEIR PERFORMANCE OR RESULTS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, WILL ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE, ACCESSIBLE, UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OPERATE WITHOUT ERROR, OR WILL CONTAIN ANY PARTICULAR FEATURES OR FUNCTIONALITY; (C) ANY WARRANTY AS TO ACCURACY OF ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR SUBMISSIONS AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE; OR (D) ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE.
(a) We reserve the right to at any time:
1. Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
2. Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
(b) YOU AGREE TO WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS STUDIO X LLC AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS AND ITS AND THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AND REPRESENTATIVES FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY STUDIO X LLC IN RESPONSE TO ANY INVESTIGATION BY EITHER STUDIO X LLC OR GOVERNMENTAL AUTHORITIES.
Studio X LLC is an entity based in the State of Texas in the United States. We provide this Website for use only by persons who are not Restricted Parties and who are not located countries or regions subject to comprehensive economic or trade sanctions or embargoes (including, Cuba, Crimea and Sevastopol, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria). We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with Applicable Law.
(a) This website is operated by Studio X LLC, the principal office of which is located at 310 Comal St Floor 2, Austin, TX 78702.
(b) All feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Understood and the team will work this